Beliefs, Mission, and Vision
When staff, parents, community members, and children communicate with each other and respect each other's feelings, it builds the foundation for continued positive experiences in the learning process.
We strongly believe:
- Children will succeed if parents are involved in their child's education.
- Curiosity is good because it enhances knowledge and leads to discovery.
- A family/community works best when ideas and knowledge are shared.
- A rich environment with positive interactions and praise amongst parents, staff, and children to be life long learners.
- When parents are regularly informed about their children's educational growth it establishes trust in the staff and the school program.
- When a bond is created between parents and staff, it promotes a relationship, it builds confidence in the program which allows parents and teachers to openly communicate.
We, the staff, parents, and community at Parks Huerta Early Education Center are loving and dedicated individuals. We work together, care for one another, trust each other, and enjoy a safe educational environment with our children.
Through stimulating activities, children are given choices and opportunities to develop their creativity, independence, and logical thinking skills so they may become leaders who make appropriate decisions in life and succeed.
Parks Huerta Early Education Center is a rich educational environment where all children, staff, and parents are welcome, respected, and treated equally, and where everyone works together in an effort to make each child's preschool years an enjoyable experience that will build their self-esteem and enhance their educational journey.
Our Center is an inviting place where children can participate and interact in a beautiful, clean environment with age-appropriate materials that challenge, encourage, motivate, and build upon each child's individuality.